A few days ago, I found out that I was nominated for the “Liebster Blog” Award! 😀
Liebster is a German word meaning: beloved, dear, liked very much, favorite. The award itself is chain-like, and is meant to give credit to up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
The person that nominated me is Jasline from Food is My Life, and I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart! Jasline is doing an amazing job over at her blog, posting not only delicious desserts and savory dishes, but also great photos from her trips! You should visit her and take a look! 🙂
I searched a bit around the blogosphere to make sure I follow correctly the rules of the Liebster Award, which are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So, now it’s my turn to pass on the love and keep some more bloggers motivated!